New departmentEnglish Instructor for our directors
We are currently seeking an experienced English Instructor to start running new department in our company. This department will take responsibility to teach English language for our executive members due to necessity of communication in English.
[About the role]
As above explanation, we would like to expect that this position will improve English skill with instruction of this position. The detail is;
- Checking each of executive member's English skill
- Planning for training curriculum based on each of them
- Conducting English lesson for them
- Measuring their English language skill with some kind of tool such as TOEIC, TOEFUL etc.
- Keep conducting English training for them with quick PDCA
This is just our image for job description, but if you have any new idea to train English language skill for better, we are willing to leave it to you.
- English language skill (Native level)
- Japanese language skill (at least JLPT N1 level)
- Have working experience as English teacher
*It's not only teaching experience,but we also require planning experience for training curriculum based on each of English language level.
- Motivation to enjoy working even if be in tough situation
4-20-3, Ebisu , Shibuya Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
6th Floor, Ebisu Garden Place Tower
8 hours working time (Flextime), Core time (10:00~16:00)
Negotiable (Considered based on experience and skill)
Negotiable (Please explained in interview)
Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, and some annual leaves